ACQUIRE & RETAIN MORE CUSTOMERS WITH ENERGY TELESALESEnterprises Increase Customer Retention and Lower Costs to Acquire New Accounts, Quickly Growing Revenue & Market Share with Industry Experienced Energy Sales Professionals
Powerful Real-Time Web Based Analytics
See how your sales program performs in real-time enabling insightful, data-driven decisions. View call volumes, staffing levels, sales data, quality scores and more remotely from your desk.
Custom Real-Time Analytics At No Extra Charge
LEADING PROVIDER OF B2C & B2B ENERGY TELESALES
Acquire and retain more customers through multiple channels, developing or improving an energy market penetration strategy & database/lists with our cutting-edge systems/CRM supporting a multi-touch sales cycle, executed by professional Energy Telesales Agents, expertly trained in either B2B or B2C competencies.
Industry Preferred Infrastructure
A scalable solution with an industry leading talent acquisition organization, workforce management infrastructure and training methodology.
Deep Databases & Analytics
Established enterprise contact center technology, flexible custom integrations, and real-time/remote reporting & analytic capabilities
Compliance & Security Clarity
Transparent, rigorous do-not-call compliance processes and information security standards trusted & fully vetted by Fortune 500 partners.
U.S. Based Facilities & Talent
Higher quality customer interactions with 100% U.S. based, professional sales representatives & state-of-the-art facilities
Track Record of High Performance Energy Telesales & Retention Execution
High Quality Interactions
- Innovative quality assurance and behavior adherence programs inspect service first interactions, communicating results with management & agents in real time.
- Gain insight into sales behavior trends, establishing links between customer satisfaction, performance, and agent behavior with extensive web based analytics.
- Assure impactful interactions with mobile quality assurance supervisors, equipped with blue-tooth headsets & tablets, monitoring and coaching agents.
Retention & Sales Growth
- Industry preferred specialization in B2B &/or B2C training curriculums, ensuring teams are equipped with proper skills delivering best-in-class performance on behalf of clients.
- Specializing in customer acquisition, retention, and win-back, we deliver all of the contact center tools & infrastructure of a Fortune 100 sales organization overnight.
- Reach a larger audience in their channels with our multi-touch sales cycle, including, but not limited to: Reactive-Email, Live Chat, Phone, SMS, & IVR.
- Proven, flexible talent acquisition infrastructure & processes ensure uninterrupted recruiting, staffing and training on-demand, supporting our partners ambitious growth schedules.
- Integrate smoothly with hands-on executives directing automation of workforce management, forecasting, reporting, and system processes, identifying KPIs for SLA goals.
- Adjust on-demand with our real-time, remote client visibility into program systems, agent states, & call monitoring; responding the individual markets’ needs.
Service. Sell. Save. Solve. Scale.
- Improvement Focused Culture
- Contact Center Facility & Technology
- Proven Disaster Recovery Planning
- US Contact Center Service Delivery
- Spotless Compliance Management
- Best In Class Executive Oversight
- Established Integrator Expert
- Nimble & Responsive Partner
- Full Business Continuity
- Customer Acquistion & Retention Acumen
- Next Gen Chat, E-Mail, & Social Platform
- First Class Onboarding and Training
- Demonstrated Operational Execution
- Advanced Workforce Management
- Transparent Client Interaction
- High Impact Quality Assurance
- Preeminent Talent Acquisition
- Robust Reporting & Analytics
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Whether you are looking to outsource Energy Telesales & Customer Retention for the first time or challenge your current provider, Mass Markets will provide you with a simple and comprehensive proposal tailored to your specific requirements.
Planning an RFP? Invite Mass Markets to participate and see how our industry preferred outsourcing solutions can lower costs & improve performance.
A Quick Call with our Team
- Review your program goals and requirements
- Discuss implementation strategy and timeline
- Identify essential facility and staffing requirements
- Highlight unique program, compliance and security provisions
- Discuss partnership compensation structures and terms
- Receive a comprehensive Energy Sales & Retention proposal
Let’s Get in Touch
For more details or a personalized solution, fill out the form below to speak with a member of our executive team about your unique requirements.
Mass Markets’ Contact Center Solutions
Domestic-based Business Process Outsourcing-as-a-Service (BPOaaS) leverages omni-channel software & technology to provide on-demand inbound & outbound contact center services, delivering a distinct business advantage through performance & efficiency.
We execute business-to-business(B2B) & business-to-consumer(B2C) interactions across a wide range of industries. With highly secure infrastructure & agile cloud technology solutions, Mass Markets offers clients a unique combination of business process support & innovative technological framework.