INBOUND AND OUTBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALESMass Markets provides enterprises with a professional and flexible U.S. based inbound customer service contact center solution.
Powerful Real-Time Web Based Analytics
See how your sales program performs in real-time enabling insightful, data-driven decisions. View call volumes, staffing levels, sales data, quality scores and more remotely from your desk.
Custom Real-Time Analytics At No Extra Charge
Leading Provider of Customer Service & Sales Outsourcing Solutions.
With deep expertise in contact center services our expert operators improve service levels and customer satisfaction with programs designed to retain customers and maximize on customer service selling opportunities.
U.S. BASED FACILITIES & TALENT
100% U.S. based workforce across four world class Midwest contact center facilities with a state of the art data center and redundant and diverse network architecture
PROVEN SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
Rigorous do-not-call compliance processes and information security standards fully vetted and trusted by Fortune 500 partners.
INDUSTRY PREFERRED INFRASTRUCTURE
A scalable solution with an industry leading talent acquisition organization, workforce management infrastructure and training methodology.
REAL-TIME REPORTING & ANALYTICS
State of the art enterprise contact center technology, flexible custom integrations and deep reporting and analytics capabilities
Track Record of High Performance Customer Service & Sales Execution
Service & Sales
- Mass Markets’ delivers all of the contact center tool and infrastructure of a Fortune 100 customer service and sales organization overnight.
- Specialized customer service & sales skills training curriculum ensure that team are equipped with the skills needed to deliver best in class performance on behalf of our clients.
- Mass Markets culture is designed to facilitate a strong customer service and sales balance through a combination of program design and front line management selection.
High Quality Interactions
- Innovative quality assurance and behavior adherence program to inspect service first interactions and communicate results in with agents and management in real time.
- Quality assurance representatives are equipped with blue tooth headsets and tablets enabling a high impact presence when monitoring and coaching.
- Extensive web based quality analytics provide insight into service and sales behavior trends and establish links between customer satisfaction, performance and agent behaviorn
- Best in class staffing systems, reporting, forecasting and workforce management processes ensure that the right people are in place at the right time to achieve SLA’s.
- Real-time, web based adherence reporting provides our team and our partners full transparency into staffing and call handling enabling the real-time adjustments.
- Proven talent acquisition infrastructure and processes ensure Mass Markets can recruit, staff and train on-demand to support our partners.
Service. Sell. Save. Solve.
- Improvement Focused Culture
- Contact Center Facility & Technology
- Full Business Continuity
- Proven Disaster Recovery Planning
- US Contact Center Service Delivery
- Spotless Compliance Management
- Best In Class Executive Oversight
- Established Integrator Expert
- Nimble & Responsive Partner
- Next Gen Chat, E-Mail & Social Platform
- First Class Onboarding and Training
- Demonstrated OperationAL Execution
- Advanced Workforce Management
- Customer Service Selling Acumen
- Transparent Client Interaction
- High Impact Quality Assurance
- Preeminent Talent Acquisition
- Robust Reporting & Analytics
Whether you are looking to outsource inbound customer service for the first time or challenge your current provider, Mass Markets will provide you with a simple and comprehensive proposal tailored to your specific requirements.
Planning an RFP? Invite Mass Markets to participate and see how our preferred outsourcing solutions can lower costs and improve performance.
A quick call with our team.
- Review your program goals and requirements
- Discuss implementation strategy and timeline
- Identify essential facility and staffing requirements
- Highlight unique program, compliance and security provisions
- Discuss partnership compensation structures and terms
- Receive a comprehensive inbound customer solutions proposal
Need More Information?
Fill out the form below for more details and to speak with a member of our executive team about your unique requirements.
Mass Markets’ Contact Center Solutions
Domestic-based Business Process Outsourcing-as-a-Service (BPOaaS) leverages omni-channel software & technology to provide on-demand inbound & outbound contact center services, delivering a distinct business advantage through performance & efficiency.
We execute business-to-business(B2B) & business-to-consumer(B2C) interactions across a wide range of industries. With highly secure infrastructure & agile cloud technology solutions, Mass Markets offers clients a unique combination of business process support & innovative technological framework.