INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERTSMass Markets provides enterprises with a professional and flexible U.S. based inbound customer service contact center solution.
Leading provider of inbound customer service outsourcing solutions.
With deep expertise in contact center services our expert operators improve service levels and customer satisfaction with programs designed to retain customers and maximize on customer service selling opportunities.
REAL-TIME & CUSTOM
State of the art enterprise contact center technology, flexible custom integrations and deep reporting and analytics capabilities
COMPLIANCE & SECURITY
Rigorous do-not-call compliance processes and information security standards fully vetted and trusted by Fortune 500 partners.
FORTUNE 500 INFRASTRUCTURE
A scalable solution with an industry leading talent acquisition organization, workforce management infrastructure and training methodology.
100% U.S. based workforce across four world class Midwest contact center facilities with a state-of-the-art data center & redundant, diverse network architecture
Service. Sell. Save. Solve.
- Improvement Focused Culture
- Contact Center Facility & Technology
- Full Business Continuity
- Proven Disaster Recovery Planning
- US Contact Center Service Delivery
- Spotless Compliance Management
- Best In Class Executive Oversight
- Established Integrator Expert
- Nimble & Responsive Partner
- Next Gen Chat, E-Mail & Social Platform
- First Class Onboarding and Training
- Demonstrated Operational Execution
- Advanced Workforce Management
- Customer Service Selling Acumen
- Transparent Client Interactions
- High Impact Quality Assurance
- Preeminent Talent Acquisition
- Robust Reporting & Analytics
Track Record of High Performance Customer Service Solutions
Customer Service Selling
- Mass Markets’ customer service selling approach resolves customer concerns while identifying new retention and up-sell opportunities giving our partners the option of expanding share of wallet while delivering world class customer service.
- Specialized customer service sales skills techniques identify and maximize on sales opportunities through service interactions
- Customer service culture is thoughtfully mingled with sales design including representative profiles, compensation structures and training curriculum.
- Best in class staffing systems, reporting, forecasting and workforce management processes ensure that the right people are in place at the right time to achieve SLA’s.
- Real-time, web based adherence reporting provides our team and our partners full transparency into staffing and call handling enabling the real-time adjustments.
- Proven talent acquisition infrastructure and processes ensure Mass Markets can recruit, staff and train on-demand to support our partners.
High Quality Interactions
- Innovative quality assurance and behavior adherence program to inspect service first interactions and communicate results in with agents and management in real time.
- Quality assurance representatives are equipped with blue tooth headsets and tablets enabling a high impact presence when monitoring and coaching.
- Extensive web based quality analytics provide insight into service and sales behavior trends and establish links between customer satisfaction, performance and agent behaviorn
Whether you are looking to outsource inbound customer service for the first time or challenge your current provider, Mass Markets will provide you with a simple and comprehensive proposal tailored to your specific requirements.
Planning an RFP? Invite Mass Markets to participate and see how our preferred outsourcing solutions can lower costs and improve performance.
A quick call with our team.
- Review your program goals and requirements
- Discuss implementation strategy and timeline
- Identify essential facility and staffing requirements
- Highlight unique program, compliance and security provisions
- Discuss partnership compensation structures and terms
- Receive a comprehensive inbound customer solutions proposal
Need More Information?
Fill out the form below for more details and to speak with a member of our executive team about your unique requirements.
Visit our website for more information on Mass Markets’ contact center solutions.
Mass Markets’ domestic-based Business Process Outsourcing-as-a-Service (BPOaaS) leverages software and technology to provide on-demand inbound and outbound contact center services that deliver a distinct business advantage through performance and efficiency.
We execute business-to-business and business-to-consumer interactions across a wide range of industries. With highly secure infrastructure and agile cloud technology solutions, Mass Markets offers clients a unique combination of business process support and innovative technological framework.